.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Canon is eating 5.6ml/hr of milk now. Once he gets up to about 7 they will take him off his IV nutrition. He also is gaining about an ounce a day and is 2lbs 11oz, as of today. He spends most of the day relaxing in his incubator and comes out twice a day to be held by us. He is doing well and sends his love.
Praise God. What a little miracle. I love the pic of him sucking his thumb. It is just precious. DJ and Holly: You are wonderful parents and we are so proud of you. I can only imagine how hard it must be to not have him home with you. We love you and are thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie and we are so happy that he is doing so well. Our prayers are with the three of you. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have to leave him in the hospital - but before you know it your little bundle of joy will be coming home and with you and showing you exactly who is boss!
ReplyDeleteWe love you,
Aunt Cindy Uncle Skip and Cousin J.J.
Thanks for setting up this blog to keep all of us posted an Canon's progress and your experiences with everything going on. We continue to keep you in our prayers. I'm sure Canon will be home in no time eating like the champ he is!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Paula Sullivan and family